Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Resolved] Soccer Forum Ban

Options
  • 08-11-2023 9:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,889 ✭✭✭

I was banned for tolling in the soccer Forum. Can't provide a link as it's invite only.

I've tried to message the moderator for details and haven't had a reply after a few days.

I really disagree that I was trolling. I've been a member here for yonks and couldn't be arsed trolling. It's a ridiculous decision that I'd like to challenge.

Post edited by Spear on

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

I will look into this for you.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,374 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

@stesaurus You were correctly warned for Trolling that day and I would most certainly have warned you myself. That is exactly how some posters, the Moderator and myself read it.

However, you were not liable for a Ban as per Soccer Forum Charter, that was indeed a mistake, my apologies.

Your Soccer Access has already been returned to you.

I think this Thread can now be closed.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 25,079 CMod ✭✭✭✭Spear

14 days with no response from the OP, so yeah, closing it now.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement