Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can't Find ClubV1 member app

Options
  • 07-11-2023 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've just joined my local club. I'm all set up with my GUI card, BRS system, Golf Ireland app. The last thing I'm trying to sort out is the ClubV1 members hub app on my phone. I have the login sorted - I can get into it on their website and see my account balances, competition results etc - but I just can't seem to find the app on Google Play store. When I type ClubV1 into the search in Play Store, all I'm seeing is ClubV1 Admin. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to how I can get the members app on my phone. Its a pretty good phone, I can't imagine that the phone is too old an incompatible.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,708 ✭✭✭dan_ep82

I can find it easily on my iPhone , have it installed as well for our club but it’s not on the missus android and all links from google are dead. Must have pulled the app for some reason. Should be able to use a web browser if your stuck.

https://default.hub.clubv1.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 13 bladerunnerx

The app linked to clubV1 is HDID.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,146 ✭✭✭big_drive

I changed phone yesterday. Was working perfectly yesterday on old phone. Went to download it today on new phone but App gone from Google Play store. Only admin version available

iPhone version is available but no android option for whatever reason

• Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭kelbal

Yeah, very strange its not available. From what I can see, the HDID app does give a certain amount of info on me to a certain degree. I can login, and it tells me my handicap etc - but it doesn't have the specific info such as competition results and the balance on my club account.

Update - I was able to find a link to download the ClubV1 app with an .apk file. Its an unoffical way of installing an app, and your phone complains about it- but you can still force it through. Not ideal - you want it on Google Play to be official. If you want details of how I did it, let me know

• Registered Users Posts: 1,622 ✭✭✭coillcam

@kelbal

Give the supplier (club systems international) a shout. The phone number on their website should get you through to someone who can probably sort this.

I'm always wary of grabbing spurious apk files online.

You can still login into the member portal from your browser fwiw https://default.hub.clubv1.com/. Should have all the functionality you're looking for.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 839 ✭✭✭kelbal

Yep - I rang them, and its a known issue. They're hoping to have it back up on the Play Store within the week

• Registered Users Posts: 15,877 ✭✭✭✭Seve OB

there are 2 apps

HDID is just for results

there is also a members app

Advertisement