Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Courses for beginners (Dublin)

Options
  • 06-11-2023 9:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭

From searching I realise this is a common question, but many threads I've found may be outdated by now.

I'm just wondering wondering if anyone knows of any decent working courses for beginners in the Dublin area (northside preferably). I know of Hartstown and Malahide, they seem to be perpetually fully enrolled, so looking for others also.

Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 OutRunner

Like yourself I've tried and failed to get on the Malahide course when enrolment was opened in the summer - I'd say its easier getting tickets for Glastonbury.

I ended up signing up for a course at Pobalscoil Neasáin in Baldoyle but I've been a bit disappointed so far and wouldn't recommend it - pretty disorganised and the tutor seems to be brushing over some fundamental stuff.

I'm therefore really keen as well to hear if anyone else has any recommendations for an alternative in north Dublin.

Advertisement