Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Call of Duty

Options
  • 06-11-2023 6:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭

Looking to buy a game that’s €80 on Microsoft store but €60 on cdkeys which arrives as a code. If this is downloaded on the Xbox that has gameshare can the game be shared?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

Anyone any idea on this? Apologies if it’s not clear what I’m trying to do

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

I am presuming you sharing between two consoles. so if you activate the code on your account(which is the home console to the 2nd xbox) then both will have access to it.

if you are talking about game sharing on one console. who ever has it set as there home console will need to input the code for all users to have access to it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,268 ✭✭✭webpal

Yes the former, thanks. They wanted to pre order and it was €80 in store but way cheaper elsewhere. I didn’t chance it but good to know for future

Advertisement