Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying G1 bots online? or ..where do I buy from now since UK stuff has vat charges

Options
  • 06-11-2023 1:01pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,180 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hey so I started collecting again recently enough , I've picked up a few bits off adverts and been 3d printing replacement wings /knee pads guns ..that kind of thing .

I'd been collecting before from around 2000-2012 , and I sold off a lot of the collection I had (this was when my second child was born so I needed the cash, and figured my collecting days were over ) .Back then other than the odd trip to Birmingham for memorabilia fairs , I was buying from ebay , and most of the reasonably priced stuff was coming from the UK . Now though anything i look at has an import charge on top of a postage and packaging , so suddenly a 40 quid bundle of a few figures is now nearly double that . In Europe, most places I can buy from have much higher postage rates (obviously ) and its nearly cheaper to buy from the states at this rate...nearly

Does anyone have any tips on where to buy ?

Advertisement