Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gutter drip

Options
  • 06-11-2023 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,523 ✭✭✭✭

I noticed yesterday morning there is a drip for the gutter at the back of the house,

Its where the gutter is a t a right angle with the fixture as it goes around the corner of the house,

Is that something i would need to get fixed straight away, It wasn't a flowing or anything just a drip out the back ,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,268 ✭✭✭✭elperello

When were your gutters last cleaned ?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,523 ✭✭✭✭yourdeadwright

probably 2 years ago ,

Its like a drip from a tap .

Just with Christmas coming its something i;d like to put off for the new year but wil lit lead to more damage,

• Registered Users Posts: 1,465 ✭✭✭Doop

Its not a big issue, chances are its dripping straight to the ground? As long as its not saturating the wall I wouldn't worry about it. Its the seal at the corner junction has worn away. A person with a ladder and a silicone gun (on a dry day) could fix it. Possibly something you could do yourself depending on height of gutters and comfort working off a ladder.

Advertisement