Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Waterboys Knocknarea Arena

Options
  • 06-11-2023 10:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭

Have to say I was disappointed by their show on Saturday night! They’ve gone very rock and the gig seemed to be padded out by long solos in most songs!

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Sorry to hear that it wasn't a good gig, were they doing more recent music rather than the old favourites or a mix?

• Registered Users Posts: 650 ✭✭✭waywill1966

Mostly older stuff but I think the loss of Steve Wickham from the lineup makes them sound like any generic rock band now. The Celtic sound which I liked about them is no longer there, Wickhams fiddle is badly missed!

Advertisement