Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What Changed My Life To Seek UFOs

Options
  • 05-11-2023 9:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

(Anthony Giarrusso)

When I was young I would watch the “Travel Channel.” In my opinion at the time this was the best way to explore the world as an elementary student. My uncle’s girlfriend’s sister was a travel agent. I brought up traveling the world with my family at dinner over my grandparents house where we all gathered. My uncle said (and I am paraphrasing) “You should see the Dominican Republic!” We talked about it. Then one night, there was a show on “Travel Channel” about the Dominican Republic. I told my parents how cool it was. A few months later I was on a plane to the Dominican Republic. After getting some drinks, I saw something called the “Falling Star Phenomena,” but at the time I did not know. So I researched it and became fascinated. I didn’t document them, but I did see the “Falling Star Phenomena” a few times in both New Hampshire and Florida after the first time in the Dominican Republic.

I’ve always preferred non-fiction documentaries to Hollywood movies. Even sci-fi films were dull and uninteresting. I was in middle school and the “Discovery Channel” and “Animal Planet” had greatly reduced their animal documentary showings. As a result I became bored with television. I started looking for documentaries online and I found “UFO Files,” a documentary series about UFOs. It was interesting and made me ask questions. I wanted to understand more.

My Family went on a trip to Washington D.C. Weeks before the trip I found out about a mass sighting of UFOs which flew over Washington D.C. in 1952. I ended up finding a PDF about the incident online. On my trip to Washington D.C. I found out that there are declassified documents that the public can read in PDF. At this time I forgot about the UFO thing. I started chasing conspiracy theories mostly with the IRS, FCC, and FBI. I enjoyed reading the PDFs and figuring out the redacted information. It was like a puzzle that anyone could figure out if they took the time to actually do it. I found Italian mafia scandals with the federal government which also included the Vatican. Being Catholic and learning some dark secrets about the Catholic Church and the U.S.A. federal government I was convinced these were not conspiracy theories, but actual facts. I was still in middle school at this time and I was trying to persuade my parents that UFOs were real. Literally within a week Pope Benedict XVI from Vatican City claimed that extraterrestrial life doesn’t conflict with Catholic views. This was the major trigger for me to seek UFO phenomena.

Advertisement