Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Saorview TV reception in Sligo Town

Options
  • 05-11-2023 5:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,931 ✭✭✭

Tried various aerials (indoor) to get saorview in Sligo town. I can see the truskmore transmitter clearly from my house. DEspite the direct line of sight, I cant get sufficient signal to be pickedd up by my LG television.

Anyone got a successfull good reception.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

You may well need an external aerial. You could also ask in the Terrestrial forum as there are a few experts who regularly post there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,718 ✭✭✭✭Andy From Sligo

if you are in around Adelaide Street pop round the back there to a place called Sat-Planet , they are great all things TV receptions questions and aerials . you would think with you living that near to the mast you being able to pick up Saorview on a set of rabbit ears or even a wire hanging out the window.

https://sat-planet.ie/saorview

Advertisement