Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Krampus

Options
  • 05-11-2023 3:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hello, my name is Phargone74 I am the current acting director of operations for the Ascalon Group. We are working on research projects to release the public for the first time. The one I would like to bring up with you today is a proposed Deep dive into the legend and any modern context for the anonymous phenomenon known as Krampus.

Krampus is a mythical creature from Alpine folklore, who is typically depicted as a creature with a long tongue, fur, and cloven hooves. Krampus is believed to have originated in Northern Europe, and his name derives from the German word Krampen, which means “claw.” The origins of Krampus can be traced back to pre-Christian pagan traditions in the Alpine region, where he was believed to be a symbol of the winter and the dark, foreboding forces of nature. In some versions of the folklore, he is depicted as a devil-like figure who punishes wicked children by beating them with birch branches or chains, or by stuffing them into a sack and carrying them off to hell. Despite his frightening reputation, Krampus has become a beloved figure in modern times, with many people embracing him as a symbol of fun and mischief during the Christmas season.

The purpose of this post is to ask if anyone has themselves or knows someone personally who believes they have seen a sighting of paranormal and or preternatural beings that correspond to the description of Krampus. We hope to release the first of these AP (Anomalous Phenomena) files before Christmas of this year 2023. We are appealing to the Paranormal community and the public at Large for assistance. You may email us at ASCALON2000@protonmail.com if you are not comfortable posting here. We will accept any reports that you wish to leave anonymously however please leave as many Geographic details as possible that would not compromise your anonymity. If you would like to leave contact information be advised that we have very strict confidentiality policies and your name, location, and any other identifying information will not be released publicly. Thank you for taking the time to read this short request and everyone at the Ascalon Group wishes you a Merry Christmas.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 AnthonyGiarrusso
    Executive Motivational Speaker, Paranormal Lecturer, Sales Professional, Author, & Beach Traveler

You probably already know the answer. When I did an interview with God, I asked God if the Krampus was real or of the legend had any realism to the story. God replied to me "No, it is fake".

Advertisement