Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

John Ennis, Betaghstown, Clane, Co Kildare

Options
  • 05-11-2023 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

My Gran Uncle John Ennis emigrated to the US sometime between 1901 and 1911. I would love to hear from anyone if they are related to him and thus to me please.

Post edited by Nigel Fairservice on

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

I am closing this thread as this forum is more so for guidance on travelling to, visiting, living in or emigrating to the United States. Boards.ie has a genealogy forum, linked below. My own great great uncle emigrated to the US in the 1880s and I was able to find him on some US census returns before the trail went cold. Please check with the local moderator regarding posting information that could be identifying.

https://www.boards.ie/categories/genealogy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement