Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly interest on 150k deposit.

Options
  • 05-11-2023 4:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

I've been living overseas for 20 years, a property I own half of is being sold, my share after all is said and done will be around 150k euro. I will likely remit it to where I live in 5-10 years, before then I would like to keep it in Eire, and use the small amount of interest as withdrawals for small investments here. Preferable interest paid monthly. I've been out of the Irish banking sector for two decades so I'm not even sure if Irish banks can pay interest monthly.

Can anybody inform what sort of annual interest one would be looking at on a 150k euro deposit, preferably in an account that pays monthly.

TIA.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Have a look here.....

https://www.askaboutmoney.com/forums/deposits.69/

Advertisement