Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help please

Options
  • 04-11-2023 11:28am
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Looking for reliable, reasonable interior painter, kilmacthomas area, for repainting our hall, and a couple of rooms, in our bungalow. Have asked around, no one seems to know anyone. Thankyou.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,970 ✭✭✭sniperman

hi,pity your so far away,im a painter/decorator.40 years,im very reasonable.and good,but due to son needing my car for a few weeks im not mobile at the moment,hope you find someone anyway,beware of cowboys....im in nenagh/tipperary

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Florence004

Would you believe it, we visited nenagh yesterday and bought 2 chairs from Ger shop. Took us 2 hour drive from home. How spooky is that? We are not in the first flush of youth, and although we possibly are able to do the job, common sense says get someone to do it. It is not necessary until early next year, what do you think , could you oblige perhaps?

Is

Sniperman no mobiles

Post edited by yop on

what a coincidence,fate has brought us together (-: ,yes i know gers shop very well,anyone can paint,doing it properly is another thing,since your not wanting it done yet,i would consider taking it on,however i could not possibly drive there every day,so would have to be put up,so to speak,i was brought to dublin about 3 years ago to do a full 3 bed house,i stayed in the small room and done that last,so if that sort of arrangement suits,we could talk,anyway i can send you my number via private message if you like,and also give you an idea of price,thanks

sorry i dont use any of those platforms,i do however have an email,i can send via pm...not advisable to give out numbers other than pm.........lots of weirdos out there

Post edited by yop on

• Advertisement

Please do, I am a great believer in fate, there is no rush for this to be done. I can send you pics etc, and discuss more off this site please.

Whatever is best for you. How do you pm then? Personal message.?

hi,yes a pm is personal message,i can send you my email address,then send some pictiures etc.ill pm you that now

Advertisement