Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW TOURAN 2015 Infotainment system no data

Options
  • 01-11-2023 6:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi folks, Iam not a a technical type at all and dont really have anyone to ask - can somebody share an opinion what might be wrong in my Volkswagen Touran 1.4 TSI BMT Comfortline- the screen in my car says that the "Infotainment system switched off" and the car should see the service or something along those lines ....what does it mean? Like which information doesnt my screen show? Everything seems to work just fine, the mobile bluetooth speaker, music, navigation maps. Should I be worried, that there´s something wrong with the car? Or ignore it? During hot summer days when the sun was strong and shone directly on the dashboard, the screen didn´t work , it was off (not the small screen between the dials, but the bigger one on the right- no reversing camera, no music, no radio, it was simply off ....... so I decided to cover the dashboard with "sun resistant" foil and then it was ok, it worked .... what could be wrong? Thanks for your kind answers in advance, have a nice day.

Post edited by Eoin on
    Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement