Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GW11 captains poll

Options
  • 30-10-2023 3:55pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Anyone with EBH going against him this weekend?

GW11 captains poll 59 votes

EBH(BOU)
    72% 43 votes
    Watkins(nfo)
    1% 1 vote
    Salah(lut)
    22% 13 votes
    Son(CHE)
    1% 1 vote
    Other - mention in thread
    1% 1 vote

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Haaland (C), Salah (VC).

Unless we hear early team news or injuries, can't see that changing. Haaland has his mojo back, not sure he ever lost it, 6 day rest and could go big again against a leaky Bournemouth. Thought Salah was fortunate at the weekend to come away with 16 points as I captained him.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,169 ✭✭✭✭Fitz*

I should caveat this with a note that I don't own Haaland so can't go there.

I'm debating whether to go with Alvarez to try and counter/block Haaland, or the man in form in Nunez. He just looks like he is so confident at the moment. Maybe he's a differential just even owning him and he is risky as he does miss chances but I have to do something while not owning Haaland in a ripe fixture.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭I see sheep

I voted other by accident 🤪

EBH yes defo.

Anyone going treble on him? I'm tempted. There is CL next week but this looks the best fixture this calendar year anyway.

Haaland will have a DGW of Brentford + an other at some stage.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,249 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

DGW20 is being mentioned(nothing confirmed), City will have BRE/SHU.

Brentford would have mci/cpl.

GW34/37 are also earmarked for DGWs.

• Advertisement

Gonna go with Nunez captain.

Luton are terrible down their Left hand side. At the start of the season, every RW was having join down that side against them.

I know Salah RW, but I was lucky enough to have a great view in the main stand of Anfield last week and could see the dynamic of the RHS for Liverpool in the first half, when they did most of their attacking. Szoboszlai was making the overlapping runs, being fed in by Salah. Jota\Nunez on the end of it. Or else Salah was playing those passes around the corner and Nunez run into and get a shot away, like his first shot that was parried into Jota's path and like Nunez's 2 goals against Newcastle. Salah either assisting the assister or assisting himself in both those games. Sort of the same role midweek too.

That's my reasoning, just have to hope it pays off now!

• Registered Users Posts: 909 ✭✭✭JPup

In my experience double gameweeks like BRE/SHU can break your heart. They usually come at a busy time of the year and the first thought in Pep’s head will be rotation, rotation, rotation.

I remember triple captaining Kane with a similarly attractive double gameweek a few years back and he got 2 points. Didn’t play even a single minute in one of the matches from memory.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,202 ✭✭✭✭Father Hernandez

Great differential just owning him, could be a magnificent differential captaining him. Have him myself so the best of luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,246 ✭✭✭ForestFire

Yes he some differential alright, scored nothing when I had him, and went in a streak when I got rid of him 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭scotchy

Are you sure you selected the "Not cursed" option when setting up this poll?

💙 💛 💙 💛 💙 💛

• Advertisement
Advertisement