Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Feraud

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tacchi_Assassini

It looks like they are re-branding, which might have something to do with the sizable discount. It seems they have a shop in Dublin, different name, same management. Sorry I have to break the link, because I'm new here - www.ferauddublin(.)com

I don't know the brand really, but for such a sizeable discount, I'd consider it.

• Registered Users Posts: 158 ✭✭DUBLINIRL

Already ordered one, just wondering if they are inflating the price/implied quality. Not sure that the Dublin store is part of the company as seems to be a couple of local lads setting it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Tacchi_Assassini

I see, maybe you're right. I just read about it being the same management and didn't delve any deeper.

I would have thought the same as you about the price. I hope the jacket works out for you.

Advertisement