Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park - Joining the Panderverse

Options
  • 29-10-2023 10:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,840 ✭✭✭✭

lol , Disney and KK, Bob Iger in the spotlight , they must be thrilled 😆 and for balance I believe they take a pop at anti woke Youtubers so nobody is spared.

A belief in gender identity involves a level of faith as there is nothing tangible to prove its existence which, as something divorced from the physical body, is similar to the idea of a soul. - Colette Colfer

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

South Park is still going? Can't remember when I last watched it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 37,203 CMod ✭✭✭✭ancapailldorcha

Very good episode. I thoroughly enjoyed it. The Paramount+ specials are more hit than miss which is very welcome.

We sat again for an hour and a half discussing maps and figures and always getting back to that most damnable creation of the perverted ingenuity of man - the County of Tyrone.

H. H. Asquith

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Yeah I actually prefer the specials over the regular seasons. Like the post covid and streaming war events were brilliant.

Advertisement