Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Headphones & Headsets with a mic

Options
  • 28-10-2023 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 480 ✭✭

I bought a cheap TRUST headset for PC and laptop in Tesco called TRUST primo headset but, the microphone is not working I cant see it in settings. What can I do to get it working ? Also can anyone please recommend me some good 3.5 mm jack headphones for Xbox one, Playstation 4 & PC. For the past two weeks ( to use with my xbox one ) I have basically bought every pair of headphones that I could find in my local shops and none of them work lol well one or two did but had a horrible echo sound and no noise cancellation. They sound terrible and have a bass that nearly deafens you when playing FPS games. Then the mic stops working lol I think because, the cable is so flimsy and they are only cheapo headphones. What should I be looking for in a head set for console and PC features wise ? When it comes to price, Do I really need to spend 100-200 euros or more for a good headset ?

Advertisement