Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Men's shirts, reasonably priced, in Dublin?

Options
  • 27-10-2023 5:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 878 ✭✭✭

Where's the best place for reasonably priced shirts in Dublin now? I'm talking about suitable for office wear, not mad multi-coloured Hawaian type efforts.

I used to buy my shirts in M & S when they were around €30 - €35 each - not cheap but good quality. Last time I was in there though they were starting at €50 which is ridiculous.

Don't want to try Dunnes as any previoous experience of their clothes has been that they're badly produced rubbish.

Is there any halfway mark between Dunnes and M & S - decent quality but reasonably priced?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭Jay Pentatonic

Next is pretty decent and plenty of shirts there are under €50.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,233 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

TK Maxx is good too.

Advertisement