Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Motor Fuel in Ballina

Options
  • 27-10-2023 4:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭

Is there any particular reason for motor fuel being about 5 Cent a litre cheaper in Ballina than anywhere else at the moment?

Visiting there a couple of times in recent days, I first assumed that fuel prices had dropped nationwide, until I noticed that Ballina was the only place selling it cheaper. 😒

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,974 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

It's obviously a closely guarded secret, or Boards is more dead than I thought it was.😜

• Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭pale rider

Competition and occasionally a call for cash by the retailers, Ballina is often cheaper for fuel but there’s better value heading to Dublin in one or two spots so not as much as 5 cent, today for example about 3 cent.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,369 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Ballindine is usually the cheapest I find. Castlebar is always dearer than Ballina and Ballindine.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 fcojaviergl

Normally I use this website

Advertisement