If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Friday LG 55 inch Oled TV

Options
  • 25-10-2023 6:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭

Hi,

Last Black Friday I bought the LG 55C2 Oled TV from your good selves for £979.

Will the LG Oled 55C2 be cheaper or the same as this price this Black Friday?

Will the new LG Oled 55C3 be reduced on Black Friday?

Any information would be good.

I am waiting to snap up another LG Oled 55 as my 55 inch Samsung died just outside of the warranty.

What date will the Black Friday deals on TVs start on your site Richersounds.ie?

Thanks

Pajoe.

Comments

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.