Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shops that ship abroad and accept One4all card?

Options
  • 25-10-2023 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

I have a One4all card, with some euros and I was thinking on buying some motorcycle gloves. I was looking fot he Helstons Sun or Condor.

The problem is I left Ireland, and ened the shop to ship abroad. Does anyone know a shop that accepts these cards and ships abroad?

Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,905 ✭✭✭✭GBX

Maybe contact Megabikes. They accept one4all. That being said, they may or not stock Helstons. I'd start there and see what they have available first.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭Bluefoam

I'm not familiar with a by shops that sell Heston's. Try the Tuck Shop in Dingle. They do Goldtop, Pando and other brands that would similar in style to Helstons. Not sure if the accept AllForOne...

Not sure if Cotter's still do Furygan, but their James Evo gloves are great, I'm about to get another pair.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭muddle84

Megabikes accept one4all over the phone so they should be able to help you! Make sure to check the balance on the card, they start to charge the card balance once its over 12 months old....

Advertisement