Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vicki Notaro podcast column, Sunday Times magazine.

Options
  • 22-10-2023 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭

Anyone ever read her podcast review column in the ST Culture mag? I say "review" in the loosest possible terms because if a bad podcast has ever been put out Vicki hasn't come across it. She speaks about Doireann Garrihy, Vogue and McNallys output in glowing terms.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,386 ✭✭✭✭Dial Hard

I've never listened to it (nor read the ST column) but in fairness, My Therapist Ghosted Me has won loads of awards so it's clearly not just Vicki who rates it.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭Hangdogroad

This weeks instalment, I'm not familiar with this podcast or Caroline O Donoghue but this reads like pretty much every "review" VNs done so far. Basically seems to cherry pick stuff that fits her own tastes.

Advertisement