Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair flight departure/arrival time changed significantly after booking

Options
  • 22-10-2023 11:10am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,993 ✭✭✭

So we booked flights to Lanzarote for next July a few weeks back. We specifically picked these flights and these days because they had reasonable departure and arrival times for our 3 young children. We are even flying out/back on a Monday so having to take extra day annual leave but we figured it would be worth it if the kids wouldn't be in horrible form. 

What we booked:

Outbound

Dep - 15:10 

Arr - 19:25

Return

Dep - 14:05

Arr - 18:10

What it now says in Ryanair app:

Outbound

Dep - 19:45 

Arr - 23:55

Return

Dep - 20:00

Arr - 23:59

I never got any email about this change but I'm guessing with Ryanair they probably have something in the small print about them being allowed to change the departure/arrival times!? Is there anything I can do here, I'm guessing getting a refund and booking Aer Lingus instead is out of the question?

Comments

Advertisement