Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GOATS

Options
  • 19-10-2023 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi, anyone got any Old Irish Goats? I have contacted the Old Irish Goats Society but they are not ready/willing to sell any. There are adds on various sites purporting to sell them but they rarely are the real deal. Notice to online sellers...an Irish Goat is not the same as an Old Irish Goat breed. HELP!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

A friend of mine keeps some, I could ask him if he has any for sale. What exactly are you interested in, young, old, male or female and roughly whereabouts are you located?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

• Registered Users Posts: 280 ✭✭RockOrBog

Mod: I appreciate the humour but "No!".

Post edited by greysides on

• Registered Users Posts: 10 doodlesack

Sorry for the delay in responding. I am interested in a male and maybe two females. I think as young as possible so they are manageable. But anything will do. If you can work something out your friend can get me direct on <MODSNIP>

Mod: Don't post personal email addresses. It's not wise.

Anyone wanting to contact doodlesack can send him a PM, and if they wish, they can share their email address by that medium.

Post edited by greysides on

• Registered Users Posts: 7,842 ✭✭✭Rows Grower

No worries I can ask, whereabouts are you located?

"Very soon we are going to Mars. You wouldn't have been going to Mars if my opponent won, that I can tell you. You wouldn't even be thinking about it."

Donald Trump, March 13th 2018.

Advertisement