Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

US Embassy in Dublin, Ireland medical examination after interview date

Options
  • 18-10-2023 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Anyone have any information on what happens when your US visa medical is scheduled after your visa interview appointment at the embassy?

The two clinics appointed by the embassy have a backlog and my medical is the same day as my US spouse green card interview, albeit later in the day.

Do I still attend the interview and explain the medical is later that day? I was told by the embassy that they can't reschedule the visa appointment, but the Mater clinic said there's nothing they can do either.

Specifically talking about the US embassy in Dublin, Ireland, and the Mater Private Clinics in Dublin.

Any and all information greatly appreciated.

Tagged:

Comments

Advertisement