Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRS Laminated stocks

Options
  • 17-10-2023 8:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi, everybody, thinking about Changing my stock on my CZ457 LRP for a GRS Laminated stock for Target Shooting. I love the look of them. but of course, I’d also like to increase the accuracy of the rifle. if anyone has experience of the GRS Laminated stocks, with Target shooting, Any advice would be great,

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 874 ✭✭✭zeissman

I had a couple of them but didn't really suit me so I sold them again.

You should definitely try one first before buying if you can.

I can't see them increasing accuracy from what you have now as they are both wood stocks. Bedding may help a bit. I changed mine to the krg bravo .

• Registered Users Posts: 7,030 ✭✭✭clivej

I had the LRP and if I remember correctly it has pillars in it. IMO you will not gain accuracy by changing the stock.

Reading online you may get more by installing barrel shims to match the ammo your using. And do the mod on the firing pin to hit the rim better.

Advertisement