Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bad credit loan?

Options
  • 16-10-2023 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Anyone have any recommendations for a company that will give you a loan with bad credit. Car has just broken down and going to cost around €1400 to repair. Live in the sticks so need to get it sorted asap. Money lenders no good as they only offer up to €600. Scoured the web and is impossible to get any approved. Any recommendations greatly appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,154 ✭✭✭Zhane

Maybe speak with your local credit union? I had really bad credit in my 20s thanks to a credit card, thinking it was free money and a reluctance to pay it back. My credit union was the only place that would give me time of day when I went to buy my first car.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 jennifer1088

Thanks for your response. My bad credit is from them due to a large loan taken out a number of years ago with my now ex to renovate my house I live in. Couldn’t afford to pay full repayments on my own but ontop of it now.. live in a small area where everyone knows everyone and just feel too shameful to ever go in there again

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,054 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

Advertisement