Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best bluetooth keyboard that can connect to 2 laptops

Options
  • 16-10-2023 2:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭

Hi, looking for recommendations if anyone has bought a keyboard/mouse set that can connect to 2 laptops and allows you to switch between them with a button.

Ideally looking for wireless and rechargeable.

I can see plenty on Amazon etc but would like to hear feedback on specific models

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,719 ✭✭✭niallb

I love my Logitech K780 and also have a Logitech MX Mouse. They both work off the same dongle so you only need to use one port on each laptop. Wireless. Mouse rechargable, keyboard takes batteries but I just had to check because I haven't changed them in months.

It can connect to 3 different machines and one of them can also be bluetooth.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,755 ✭✭✭DopeTech

A little more than I’d like to spend but maybe I’ll treat myself if nothing else comes up! Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 10,285 ✭✭✭✭dulpit

I have a logitech mx keys and it does the same thing, so I have a dongle connected to both my work and personal laptops and just need to tap a profile key on keyboard to switch between the 2 laptops. I use an MX Master mouse which has the same, but I don't switch that because I have a second mouse on desk. The newer logitech mouses have a thing called Flow that will allow you to use the same mouse on 2 devices without switching, you just move the mouse to the edge of the screen and keep going and it'll take over on the other device.

Advertisement