Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kindle scribe vs Boox Air note 2 plus

Options
  • 13-10-2023 5:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭

I'm in the market for one of these from Santa.

Most reviews online deal with how well you can draw, write, smoothness, and how well you can read books.

I really like reading books on Kindle but the primary purpose of this is as a work device.

I want to be able to sync up what is currently my paper diary/ ledgers/notes with an online (not an app!) based CRM system.

So it is important for me to be able to get online, and I have found Kindles not super for that in the past. The Boox operates on Android, and also has ability to search your handwritten notes.

Both convert handwriting to text.

What putting me off the Boox is the price point, its 20% more than the Kindle and also reviews say its very technical to use, and I'm terrible at all that. At least the Kindle is foolproof

Anyone got either, or got any advice?

Advertisement