Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair - lots of destinations April May 2024 from Dublin with no flights

Options
  • 13-10-2023 11:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi there, I'm hoping someone can help explain what's going on. I was looking at possible destinations to go at Easter via Dublin and found lots of destinations that have no Ryanair flights in April and May 2024 from Dublin - only one Polish city for instance yielded flights, Bratislava had none. Flights are showing for March and again for June but not April and May. I know Ryanair are in dispute with Dublin airport over 'winter' timetable but can anyone shed some light on why there's two months where it's hard to find a flight with Ryanair out of Dublin those two months?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭AnRothar

Crossover between winter and summer schedules and updating their system.

It appears that you just need to wait a few days as they update routes.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,394 ✭✭✭VG31

It's still only October. I was waiting for Ryanair to release flights to Leipzig for the summer season last year and they were bookable from November.

Advertisement