Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Couple Of Quickies

Options
  • 12-10-2023 9:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 8,261 ✭✭✭

Did you hear about the scientist who successfully made an exact copy of himself?

Unfortunately it was very foulmouthed and crude, and the scientist grew tired of it, and finally got rid of it by pushing it off a cliff.

He was later arrested for making an obscene clone fall.

______________________________________________________________________________

Jeebus came home from a hard day in the corn fields and headed upstairs for a shower.

As he walked past his sisters bedroom he saw her naked on the bed pleasuring herself with a large carrot.

‘You’re disgusting!’ he shouted. ‘I was going to eat that later and now it’s going to taste of carrot’

=(:-) Me? I know who I am. I'm a dude playing a dude disguised as another dude (-:)=

Advertisement