Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Kia EV4

Options
  • 12-10-2023 8:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭
    Ms

It's a saloon and it looks amazing,

Let’s hope it's comes here and is priced in reasonable in 40 to 50k price range to compete with the Tesla M3 .

It's the best looking car from a mainstream manufacturer in years. Yes I know this is just a concept but its not too far off what it should finally look like either.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭cromelex

If you look at the EV6, you can see it very much follows the same lines. So you can kind of imagine what it will look like in production.

Could be a very interesting car.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭creedp

Mmm that front end🤔 Ill hold fire until it can be viewed in the flesh

• Registered Users Posts: 6,460 ✭✭✭Oafley Jones

Honestly, I think that looks awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,199 ✭✭✭Miscreant

I'll hold my judgement until I can see the production version. I like "Concept" cars but I find that they change quite a lot before they get to production. Would be interested in the proposed dimensions though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,605 ✭✭✭creedp

Actually I think the Kia EV nomenclature is now becoming very confusing with no differentiation between different categories. The EV3 and EV9 definitively fall into the classic suv category while the EV6 is a kind of a harchback/suv hybrid and now the EV4 is a saloon. Waiting impatiently to see what form the remaining numbers will take. The Niro then appears to be black sheep or forgotten love child of the family, time to bring it back into the fold?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,572 ✭✭✭✭AMKC
    Ms

Well the EV5 is an SUV looks quite like the EV9 but smaller and the EV2 is a small SUV.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

Have you even looked at any of the other pictures? That angle is not it's best view but straight on or from the side and even the rear it looks much better.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Ms

I agree. It's a bit of a mess and the way they are releasing them is too.

Maybe they will drop the Niro after its current generation and just replace it with the second generation EV3 or 4.

Live long and Prosper

Peace and long life.

Advertisement