Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE/€100] Amstrad MM12 Monochrome Monitor in very good cosmetic condition

Options
  • 11-10-2023 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

ITEM: [Amstrad MM12 Monochrome Monitor]

POST\COLLECTION: [\Collection\Meetup]

PRICE: [€100/Trade]

PAYMENT METHODS: [Paypal\Cash\Postal Order\Bank Transfer]

So I cleared out the storage unit and came across this, It originally came with the Amstrad Bundle I previously had up for sale (now sold)

Cosmetically in fantastic condition with original box and polystyrene inserts. One of the inserts is broken in 2 but there.

Unfortunately ive no way of testing it so am advertising this as untested. Power is getting to it but im just looking at a blank screen when I turn it on.

Genuinely open to trades, not stuck for cash, I'm just going to be focusing on console stuff.

Price is there simply as i wont list it as free as I remember the craic here years ago with people swooping in to flip free / cheap stuff. any offer of swap will be considered. Holy grail for me would be nice big 4:3 Crt or rear projection jobby that'd work with namco guncons

You are more than welcome to bring a compatible computer along to test it & I'd actually prefer it if you did.

Post edited by Optimus Prime on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭daingeanrob

hi, where you based? would love this for my gx4000 which i think i bought on here...

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Damien-King

Hi, I'm based near charlestown Co. Mayo.

sorry, missed reply, offer 50 collected, im just up the road, can collect easily over christmas

im in sligo

• Registered Users Posts: 31 Damien-King

aaaand i missed your reply!

Yep that works for me.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement