Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nintendo Switch

Options
  • 09-10-2023 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,162 ✭✭✭

Hi folks. I'll be looking for a Switch at Christmas and I was wondering what kind of offers and discounts people have seen around Black Friday in previous years, and if Nintendo usually do a price reduction or bundle deals in the lead-up to December.

Also, with Gamestop and Argos gone I'm not sure where to look apart from Smyths and Amazon. Any recommendations are appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭phester28

I don't believe there will be any, The oled will maintain its current price and the old version might get a tiny discount. Fyi it appears cheaper from Nintendo direct than in bricks and mortar stores. If you hear otrmherwise then do post back here, as I too need to purchase 1 this Christmas

Advertisement