Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EA Sports FC 24.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,144 ✭✭✭brady12

Bought it and downloaded it . Waited for 1st patch before starting career mode . I seen people giving out about stuff missing in trial but other people said 1st patch would patch missing stuff into career mode . Not excited play it from what iv read less licensed italian teams , only like 28 international teams , seemed be less scanned manager faces , no pre match build up screens in career mode . I swear to god if there's only 7 subs allowed on bench again this year i'm going to have a very big childish meltdown . I will start it these weekend just hoping that stuff is patched in .

• Registered Users Posts: 10,309 ✭✭✭✭greenspurs

Yeh .....

1 week into it .

Not very exciting really , the hype outshone the game so far.....

The training is a bit headwrecking -- " you have changed the training........"

NO !!!... I HAVENT !! STOP SAYING THAT !!!.....

"Bright lights and Thunder .................... " #NoPopcorn

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭slay55

Have it on the 10hr free trial

I like playing fifa but I only play seasons and it’s a waste of time

no matter how weak a team I choose , only ever play against city , psg, Real Madrid

thats with the settings to play against similar teams

Advertisement