Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Group Chat

Options
  • 05-10-2023 2:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,810 ✭✭✭

What is with this inane political programme/podcast?

I know they have a guest on, but none of them could be classified has having any major opinions outside the norm.

An awful lot of agreement between the 3 presenters, none of which sound like any thing new or different or even providing a lively discussion.

I know they have a guest on each week, but largely they fall flat.

The girl from the Sky advert taking about how hard in south county Dublin she finds it to find a house, and for some reason she expects the Taoiseach to reply to her tweet?

I watch a bit of last night and it lowered it self back to the housing problems ... and in their words "I don't mean to take from the issue in anyway ... but when you look at ... "

Put Vincent Browne, Eamon Dunphy and Ivan Yeats around a table and you have something worth tuning in for, will we ever see opinionated people with strong convictions again, or is it just the "I am so cool crowd"?

______

Just one more thing .... when did they return that car

Yesterday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 988 ✭✭✭fire_man

Ya turned it on for couple minutes last night and very bland.

Vincent and Ivan would cause a row or liven things up.

Advertisement