Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung QLED (QE50Q60TAU) Keep restarting to QLED opening screen

Options
  • 05-10-2023 10:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭

I have a Samsung QLED which is about 3-4 years old, 46inch prob cost 600-700

Over the last couple of days it started to restart and show the QLED screen, then jump back to whatever we ever watching. When the TV is working as normal the screen looks perfect, no cracks or gaps in picture.

I have done the who soft reset, cleared cache, run the built in diagnostics, checked for software updates etc

Restart happened last night, messed around with the above and got it working again but the restarting problem persisted again this morning.

Has anybody seen this happen before or know what causes it.

I have also removed all external connected devices via USB or HDMI but no difference.

Post edited by magic_murph on

Advertisement