Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short or custom sized tracksuit bottoms?

Options
  • 05-10-2023 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 718 ✭✭✭

HI,

Just wondering if anyone here knows where I could buy short tracksuit bottoms.

I have a short leg but a 34" waist so most tracksuit bottoms are about 4 inches too long.

The problem with getting them shortened is that most of them have zips at the ankles. And the dressmakers either refuse or quote close to the purchase price for the job.

I know you can get a lot of cotton bottoms without zips but its the polyester ones I need as I am out training in wet enough conditions on rugby pitches.

So, I asked O'Neills but they don't offer custom lengths.. Addidas too... and I've googled a lot.. but found nothing.

There have to be loads of other people with a stocky build around the country.. would have thought this isn't an unusual situation..

Thanks for any helpful comments.

Advertisement