Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wooden Floor and Doors in Kildare

Options
  • 04-10-2023 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 283 ✭✭

We have ripped all the carpet up in our bungalow and are looking to replace it all with semi solid/engineered wood. At the same time we want to do the skirting and doors throughout. Ideally Id like a one stop shop bu tIm willing to split it between doors and floors. As the bungalow was built in the 70's on a suspended floor which has been modified (access points cut in the floorboards for central heating) over the years Im hoping I can find a place that uses a good fitter that can work with what we have/repair as he goes. Any one have any recommendations?

Ive previously used Des Kelly in my old house and was really happy with the work done but I appear to have gotten lucky with the fitters I got on the day given recent reviews.

Advertisement