Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Leaving results on application form (for a job that requires a BSc + experience)

Options
  • 04-10-2023 9:19am
    Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I've worked in public and private sector and this has never come up before (although I obviously did include it when I was 18). It is for a county council job, I have a BSc, 2 MSc and 20 years in the area. Anyone know in regards a County Council do they want details or is the year and I passed enough? I went to college a year later which in and of itself should show I passed as it has minimum entry requirements. I haven't a notion of my results other than I passed them all, most were honours but I ain't even sure of that as it was 25+ years (so long ago I had to think what year it even happened).

Advertisement