Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How to get a physical Dunnes Stores Value club card

Options
  • 02-10-2023 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 30

I cannot find the option to have a club card delivered to your house. I asked the staff a few years ago but they said to go to the website. I have the virtual one on my phone.

Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,824 ✭✭✭✭muffler

I asked about this some time ago and this is the email reply I got....

Dear muffler,

Thank you for your email and interest in our Dunnes Online Grocery home delivery service.

I wish to advise we do offer a grocery home delivery service to many parts of Ireland. We determine if we deliver to an area based on the Eircode.

If you like you can visit our website www.dunnesstoresgrocery.com and create an account . When you visit our website click ‘Check to see if we deliver to your area’ and enter your Eircode. Don’t worry – if we don’t deliver to your area yet, you can still register to be notified when we do.

To create an account with Dunnes Online Grocery:

Go to: https://www.dunnesstoresgrocery.com/registration-step?location=/sm/delivery/rsid/258/

• If you're using your smartphone, click on the 3 black lines on the left hand side and you will see Sign In or Register
    • Click on Hi Guest My Account in the right hand corner if you’re using a laptop
    • Click the option to register for an account 

Don’t forget, if you already have an existing VALUEclub card, this will need to be manually added to your grocery account and how to do so:

• Go to “My Account Settings”
    • You’ll see “Profile, Addresses, Payment Methods & VALUEclub”
    • Select “VALUEclub” 

• You can then add your card number and then save

After following these steps you ill be set up to start shopping online with us.

You can also find more information in the FAQ section of our website, or on our How To Shop guide https://www.dunnesstoresgrocery.com/sm/delivery/rsid/445/how-to-shop-faq

I hope this information helps, and if you have any further questions please do not hesitate to contact us.

Advertisement