Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Girona to Barcelona?

Options
  • 02-10-2023 3:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I'm flying Ryanair to Girona soon and I would be grateful for some advice as to how to get to Barcelona? Also, on the way back my flight is at 7am - are there any transport options at 4.30-5am in the morning or will we have to take a taxi?

Any information at all on transport, or general Barcelona tips would be great!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,850 ✭✭✭munchkin_utd

there seems to be shuttle services here even very early in the morning. Departure is from the north station.

https://www.sagalesairportline.com/

From their info bumpf the departures and arrivals are somewhat tailored to the flights in operation so you should be grand for whatever date youre travelling

• Registered Users, Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 2,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭Nigel Fairservice

Gerona Airport has a section on their website on getting to/from Barcelona.

You can dig in to that more to see what suits.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,937 ✭✭✭OldRio

We were in Gerona a number of years ago and had to book a taxi. Flight was at about 7am. Getting to Barcelona would be fairly easy on the train or coach. (Coach and train station are alongside each other.)

Advertisement