Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any ideas where I can get these shoes

Options
  • 02-10-2023 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 234 ✭✭

I'm getting married next year and really want these shoes (https://www.irregularchoice.com/collections/unique-bridal-shoes/products/cosy-quilt-e-wedding-high-heels) but they don't have my size in stock (size 37). I emailed the company who said they may or may not come back in stock in that size. There's a few stockists of Irregular Choice in Ireland but none of them seem to stock this particular shoe. I checked ebay and adverts but no luck. It's a bridal shoe so I imagine some brides would be happy to sell them. Just not sure where to look for possible sellers. Thanks for any help in advance!

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,715 Mod ✭✭✭✭Twee.

Maybe try Vestiaire or Depop? If you know someone in the UK who could accept a package for you try Vinted as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 648 ✭✭✭LilacNails

Keep an eye out in tk maxx Iv seen shoes quiet similar there

Advertisement