Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kids ADHD Diagnosis

Options
  • 02-10-2023 11:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,314 ✭✭✭

Long story short - we need to go down private route for our son (11) with regards to trying to get a adhd diagnosis ( despite a referral be school to HSE 4 years ago). Anyways has anybody used adhdasddoctor and Dr.Anish ? In the end we got an appointment quickly but I thought it was a bit weird the doctor made initial contact and also took deposit payment over the phone ?

Id be very grateful if anyone had feedback .

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1 2023executor

Hi. Did you go with this doctor?

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Yasminhand1.

Hi,

I'm just in the process of booking doctor Anish for my sons assessment and I'm hoping for some feedback on someone who has used him.

Did all go OK? As I'm having the same concerns myself.

Thank you,

Yasmin

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Excited!

Hi there,

Also just at the very beginning of the process of booking this assessment, a few concerns, mainly because it seems too good to be true ?!

I would ge very grateful for anyone experience of this.

Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Sharg

Hi there Did you go ahead with assessment and how did it go please? Have booking for daughter and would be great to know how it went.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 28,805 ✭✭✭✭Wanderer78

just do your homework folks, the industry is very badly regulated, its a bit of wild west tbh, best of luck

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 13,769 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Big Bag of Chips

Some posts have been deleted from this thread. We cannot verify the identity of anyone who posts here. Please only make contact with professionals through their direct channels, webpage, phone number etc.

If an individual or group would like to advertise on the site or become a "Verified" account please contact Mike in the office on hello@boards.ie to discuss rates, terms and conditions.

• Boards.ie Employee Posts: 955 ✭✭✭✭✭Boards.ie: Mike

Hi there,

Just to add to this. Correspondence containing credentials have been sent to the office here on hello@boards.ie. They have been verified and are accurate. The Medical Practice and the Dr. in question are fully registered with the Medical Council of Ireland and compliant with all regulations in this area of the health industry. If you wish to find out more about the practice and how it operates it would be best to make contact with them through their direct channels.

We do not allow verified accounts at this time. That is the reason I have place this messsage here today.

Thanks all,

Mike.

Boards.ie Community Manager.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 dranish

Thanks Mike for the update

• Registered Users Posts: 548 ✭✭✭SupaCat95

The best way to get a referral is by word of mouth through a network of nurses. Nurses are brutally honest. Parents with autistic kids are one of the few groups that do NOT network constructively. They do not openly share information.

Advertisement