Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterville D15 best ground floor apartments

Options
  • 02-10-2023 9:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭

Hi all

I am from the d15 area and am looking to buy either a 1bed or 2bed ground floor apartment within the greater Waterrville area as a downsizing base in ireland. I like the layout of these apartments. I generally like the area, it will suit all my personal needs. I have read some mixed reviews on this forum from a few years back..some great, some not so great.

Anybody living there have the current state of play, specifically;

-Recommendations of which cluster to consider/avoid in general based on build quality, noise pollution, anti social behaviour, neighbours etc....e,g Tory, garnish, Annagh, Dursey etc

- there seems to be alot for sale at present at " fairly " reasonable value. This always concerns me. Is there a reason for same?

-any comments overall.

Thanks so much

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,213 ✭✭✭Mic 1972

I bought a 2-bed in Annagh Court 3 years ago. The area is nice, no trouble. Both rooms are double which is great. Service charges are 1,500 per year.

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭brenno1

Hey Mic1972 thanks for the reply. Do you mind me asking are you ground floor..ever any issues with noise/build quality? Any opinion on Tory Square?

Advertisement