Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WWE Fastlane 2023 *Spoilers*

Options
  • 30-09-2023 10:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭

From the Gainbridge Fieldhouse in Indianapolis, Indiana on 7th of October

PPV Card so Far:-

• Seth Rollins (C) vs. Shinsuke Nakamura – Last Man Standing Match for the World Heavyweight Championship
    • John Cena and LA Knight vs. The Bloodline's Jimmy Uso and Solo Sikoa (with Paul Heyman) – Tag Team match
    • IYO SKY (C) vs. Asuka vs. Charlotte Flair – Triple-threat match for the WWE Women's Championship

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85,059 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Carlito back to help Rey and LWO against Bobby and Street Profits?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,781 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

The 'faces' ending this weeks SD strong

Interesting

1am start

5 matches with Seth vs. Shinsuke the main event

No title matches for Gunther, Rey or Rhea but Rey in multi tag match with LWO

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Tbf Gunther defended the title only Monday. Rhea seems to be building to some sort of multi woman match presumably in Saudi or at Survivor Series with Nia, Raquel and Shayna.

Rey is the odd one out there but him getting the US belt annoyed me for other reasons (mainly Theory was doing fine with it).

Anyways, I reckon we're getting a new world champ tonight in some shape or form. And some apple spitting rapscallion will show up to help the LWO.

• Advertisement

Jade is there, space alien Rhianna Jade is there 😄

Cody must have boxes of those belts

• Registered Users Posts: 30,834 ✭✭✭✭~Rebel~

Interesting that they're beginning to reference outside promotions more and more... bringing up Cody and Finn's Bullet Club history.

Didn't expect the Tag Titles to change hands. Is that Cody's first title since his WWE return ?

Carlito finally back

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Every time that zoom noise happens, I hate it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Yep. And same, I was expecting a load of shenanigans so Judgement Day would retain.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,023 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Boards barely working for me with errors. I had a slight suspicion the titles might go to Cody and Jey mainly due to the whole third innings mention by him a few weeks back. Something tells me they're building to a triple threat at Mania between Cody, Jey and Roman (outside shot of The Rock ruining all those plans mind you).

Surprised that Lashleys group lost even with Carlitos return, bit of a strange situation there but maybe they're going to split the Street Profits eventually with Lashley the architect of it all?

Yeah, i guess it gives them something to do for a few months, and keeps them out of the way before they start the inevitable wrestlemania build. At this stage i wonder if that'll end up being Jey V Jimmy one night, and Cody V Roman the next (pending the Rock being parachuted in)

Yeah I eye rolled when they brought Fastlane back cos I knew that stupid noise was gonna come back with the replays.

Aye, we'll have a WarGames match with Judgement Day too at Survivor Series I imagine (KO and Sami joining Cody and Jey).

For some reason I forgot about Jimmy in my previous post, yours makes more sense!

Yeah, had some issues with site errors too.

Anyways, I'm excited to see just how over Knight is.

Hell yeah, Pat.

LA Knight more over than Cena

I really want to throttle whoever is adding that zoom noise.

• Advertisement

Me either, JD's fault?

Finn eats another pin

The sexual tension between Rhea and Jey is smoking hot 😁

I'd love to see the reaction of Jimmy and KO of that tag title win

Boards is a nightmare lately with 503, gateway timeouts etc.,

I'm so excited for how over LA Knight is.

yup, every second click needs a few refreshes to work.

Cena giving Knight the rub as hard as he can without going 18+.

Jesus that's Shane O Macs son

The right decision giving Knight the winning pin, mega over and could be a candidate to feud with Roman next

The show has to end with a heel win, Shinsuke or Priest

Good to have Pat back again

I really hope for the big Nakker to win the world title.

• Advertisement

Priest has the green briefcase too, maybe that one has the contract now

Advertisement