Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Corporate Rates for Hotels - Work Travel

Options
  • 30-09-2023 2:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

My team often struggles to find hotels around Ireland within our subsistence allowance. We have a subsistence allowance of €167 for accommodation + meals. Although we can receipt expenses if we have to exceed this, we'd prefer to stay within the allowance.

Can business travellers recommend any hotels or chains in Ireland that offer special corporate or Civil Service rates? Especially in towns like Cork, Sligo, Galway, Donegal, Waterford.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,410 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

I'd say all hotels have stopped this now.

George Hotel in Limerick used to be somewhere we used a lot and they flat out said it stopped January this year. Likely the same for all hotels in that whole Savoy group too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,151 ✭✭✭sundodger5

Mt Errigal in Letterkenny have a good business rate. Radisson in Letterkenny do as well as far as i know but haven't used them in a while.

Used to use the harbour Hotel in Galway city but its been a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,368 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

Most hotels I stay in with work will offer a rate if you call them. It has dropped off though and some just throw in a breakfast or something.

Subsistence rates will probably go up again in the budget.

Advertisement