Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

RIP - Tom Niland

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,270 ✭✭✭✭elperello

RIP Tom.

Sincere condolences to family and friends.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Poor man endured a traumatic experience. Hopefully justice will be done. RIP.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,001 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

I was very sorry to read of his passing yesterday, what an awful thing to have happened to him. RIP.

• Registered Users Posts: 882 ✭✭✭JPCN1

RIP but unfortunately I’d have little hope of meaningful justice being served here.

Rural Ireland (and urban for that matter) needs policing but won’t happen under this minister/govt.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭waywill1966

May they perpetrators rot in hell, if there is such a place, for what they did to this innocent man!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,889 ✭✭✭BronsonTB

www.sligowhiplash.com - 3rd & 4th Aug '24 (Confirmed!)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Damien360

Can't imagine any possible conviction would include murder. I'll be stunned if there is anything other than trespass.

Line up the excuses. Off me head on drink and drugs. Didn't see who jumped on his chest, wasn't me. New baby on the way and I can't be in prison. Had a tough life. At the end of this we will hear of 100's of previous convictions and sure he has turned a corner now.

• Registered Users Posts: 651 ✭✭✭waywill1966

Fella in his 60s arrested,you'd think he'd have some cop on at that age and realise the consequences of his actions as opposed to a hot headed younger man!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,958 ✭✭✭kirk.

They're scumbags and don't have any empathy in that way

• Registered Users Posts: 45,822 ✭✭✭✭muffler

Court cases are ongoing so I need to close this. Thanks.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement