Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hearing Aids Online

Options
  • 30-09-2023 10:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 18

Has anyone purchased hearing aids online ? I am with Hidden Hearing and give a great service. I have the Oticon hearing aids @ €4,000. I was looking for a cheaper alternative. Just doing my research incase I need a new set.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,109 ✭✭✭TomOnBoard

HH is expensive for HAs. I've seen Oticon More 3 with HH at 5 grand that are just over 3 grand elsewhere. More 3 equivalents (3rd tier Phonak and similar) cost less than 3 grand in Specsavers. It's important to know prices elsewhere before signing up with HH for a new pair. Specsavers and Boots publish prices so check out their price ex lists

Online is dodgy IMO. There's a crowd in Cyprus selling at lower cost but what is something goes wrong? Also, online won't give the 4 year warranty you'll get from HH, Specsavers etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Treatystone

Thanks you. 👍

• Registered Users Posts: 2,936 ✭✭✭IrishHomer

I found Specsavers to be extremely poor and they quickly washed their hands of me when they realized I knew more about hearing loss than they did.

I find Boots hearing care decent and they do phonak

Advertisement